NES Fircroft is partnering with a mining magnate to source for Structural Engineers for FIFO and residential opportunities in Queensland.
These are permanent positions which offer genuine career progression, along with working with a Tier 1 Operator.
- Prepare repair methodology for structural and civil remediation projects across multiple assets
- Conducting site audits as per discipline plan and report on condition of Asset Integrity and SCE Barriers
- Undertake compliance inspections and following site standards
- Provide technical support to execution/maintenance teams on-site
- Tertiary qualifications in Structural/Civil Engineering
- Willing to relocate/reside regionally
- Demonstrated on-site experience in the mining industry would be advantageous
These roles require the full right to work in Australia.
Please send through your CV by clicking APPLY! If you want to have a confidential discussion, contact Ryan Curry at NES Fircroft on 07 3123 4433.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.