Long term contract role for a professional Structural Integrity Engineer with prior mining experience to work for a global mining operator on one of the largest gold mines in Papua New Guinea
The Ideal candidate we have in mind for this role will have :
- 3-5 years experince as a Structural Integrity Engineer
- Over 5 years in the Mining Industry
- Capacity to work in a dynamic workforce and meet deadlines
- Extensive experience in fixed plant structural integrity maintenance
- Long Term experience in analysis & improvement in fixed plant assets
- Ability to endure challenging environments/remote locations
This is a FIFO role with even time roster. Only open to applicants based in Australia and NZ
To apply for this role please contact Civan Koiri on +61 9189 2356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.