Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Structural Supervisor to work within their facilities located in China.
- To monitor on a day to day basis the effective implementation of the safe system of work on the Conversion worksite/Vessel.
- To show the example at all time.
- To provide support to the Team in HSSE in line with HSSE Lead instructions.
- Provide and project HSSE induction for new personnel, Vendors and Visitors to Site.
- As required by the Site HSSE Lead assist with the organization and implementation of agreed awareness schemes for company and (sub)-contractor personnel (TASK Program, STOP program etc).
- Monitor (sub)-contractor safe working practices and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Monitor the application and observance of the contractors PTW system.
- Provide assistance to Site Management during incident investigations.
- Understanding country specific HSSE regulations and communicate these requirements to (sub)-contractors and workers.
- Monitor the work force to establish that they have received adequate HSSE training and instructions and are aware of the hazards associated with their work.
- Attend and assist with HSSE and Toolbox meetings.
- Ensure all those on site wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and that they are trained in its use and maintenance.
- Assist (sub)-contractor in the preparation and completion of JSA.
- Attend Internal HSSE Meeting and other meetings as required by the HSSE Lead.
- Perform daily report of his activities on Site.
- Provide support to the Team for confined space entry (act as confined space attendant if required, provide gas monitoring, perform gas testing)
- Provide support to Personnel in case of emergency on site.
- Spend more 80 to 90% of his time on Site.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Hold a valid Occupational Health & Safety certificate/degree recognized in China. An international recognized certificate would be valuable
- Sound and proven experience as a Site HSSE professional [5 years] (in the oil and gas, in construction onshore, in petrochemical and revamping)
- Conversant with typical Safe System of Work along with main good practices.
- Comprehensive understanding of the work being performed on a worksite and associated hazards.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.