Subsea Installation Engineer
Our client’s looking for an Installation Engineer as part of the Subsea and Marine Team in Basingstoke, UK to support its worldwide activities on different projects and provide technical leadership on subsea installation activities
This position has been determined as inside IR35 and therefor is offered on a PAYE only basis. This is a 12-month renewable contract ideally starting in February 2023.
The candidate shall also support follow up and monitoring of currently ongoing projects for new floating LNG facilities, Fixed platforms, pipelines and subsea structures installation.
The main responsibilities shall include:
* Preparation of ITTS and follow-up of offshore transportation and installation contracts relevant to fixed platforms, sealines, risers and subsea structures.
* Monitoring of FEED and EPC of T&I projects
* Interface with other disciplines such as naval, structural, construction & commissioning to meet project deliverables.
* Explore technologies, vehicles and equipment used for loading, transporting and installing subsea and offshore structures.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge include:
* Professional qualifications – Engineering Degree
* Demonstrate ability to provide technical leadership on subsea installation activities.
* Demonstrable ability to work within time/budget constraints.
* Presents self in a professional manner appropriate to the role.
* Demonstrable ability to prioritize and organize work.
* Ability to support package engineering and management.
* Communication and collaboration skills, both written and verbal – being able to speak with all levels within the business, and deliver proper, accurate and organized reports.
* Competency in non-technical software such as MS Office – including Excel, Word, and Power Point
Kindly reach out for further information about this position if qualities are met.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.