ASC Nigeria Ltd is a strong local player, providing specialised recruitment services for oil and gas operators in Nigeria.
The company provides Manpower solutions.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to TEPNG’s HSE Policy.
- Maintains awareness of and ensures compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards.
- Actively participates in Company safety awareness/initiative schemes and audits to ensure the contractors under his/her
- responsibility are compliant.
- Where applicable, is part of the on-site management emergency response team and provides technical knowledge
- Ensures and verifies that a valid PTW has been compiled and put in place for each operational task, with all associated risks captured.
- Ensures continuous reporting of safety and environmental concerns/incidents within his/her team.
- Is certified (IWCF and COC) and contributes to the prevention of COMPANYs biggest industrial risk (Loss of well control/ well blow out)
- Acts as the Offshore Focal point: Safety, technical and operational leader for all subsea operations in OML 130 DW assets.
- SERVICE CONTENT:
- Oversees / supervises deep offshore (multi-million USD) deepwater Subsea operations on drilling rigs, OIMR & LWI vessels
- Preparation, planning, optimization, execution and follow up of the Deepwater Subsea operations: Rig/vessel upgrade, Top hole
- (wellhead/PGB systems), Upper completions (Tubing hangers, SLS etc.), Well test and intervention: (EDP,LRP,TFA,IWOCS etc), Tree on
- wire operations TOW & Life of Field Support : (TRT, ART, Mini-WOCS, SCM & choke insert change out etc).
- Leads all pre-Service meetings and tool box talks for subsea related operations
- Provides financial oversight and responsibility for equipment, personnel and processes during the Service execution phase –
- responsible for up to 20MUSD operational spend for deepwater subsea operation.
- Regularly acts as offshore interface focal point between DCD and other TEPNG departments (Field ops, GSR, ECP, HSE etc).
- Ensures accurate operational reporting via the WELLVIEW system.
- Ensures accurate operational and logistic planning by creating and distributing a structured planning document to all stake holders.
- Thus organizing equipment and personnel movements in-line with the operational plan.
- Mentors Junior supervisors and young engineers on offshore assignments.
- Drives a LEAN and continuous improvement culture within his team offshore and communicates appropriately with the onshore team.
- Captures and communicates lessons learned with onshore, service company and other stakeholders
- Provides input to the DW DCD KPI and CPI database, and benchmarks operations against ‘’best composite’’ performance
- Actively Participates in monthly performance meetings with the onshore team
- Closes out any highlighted improvement actions.
- Perform post Service closure:
- Operational debriefs and prepare report of lessons learned (continual improvement philosophy)
- Assist in preparation of handover and end of well reports (subsea section).
- Ensure subsea completion data are properly entered and attachment joined in Wellview data base.
- Occasionally Performs key onshore roles including:
- Writing operational reports
- Vetting / overseeing equipment testing and maintenance at ONSHORE SERVICE base
- Participating in HAZIDS/HAZOPS and onshore risk assessments
- Participating in contractor site / process technical and safety audits
- Participate in contractors’ Service Quality & Contracts Review Meetings
- Bachelor’s of Engineering/Tech or Diploma
- Minimum of 5-15 years relevant technical experience and offshore subsea/intervention/completion roles
- Experience in SPS equipment installation for main SPS contractors (Onesubsea, TechnipFMC, Aker Solutions) and sub-contractors such as Expro, Diamould & ROV tooling contractors
To apply for this job please visit www.onstreamgroup.com.