- The student is preferably studying computer sciences, or one of the subsurface disciplines with additional competency in data science and ML.
- During the 2 month summer internship the student will be integrated into our digital team and have several people to learn and gain experience from.
- Tasks will involve pulling data, merging data, analysing data, looking for patterns or trends, building data visualisations and developing predictive models.
- Main deliverables will be structured datasets, python scripts, workflows and dashboards.
- Student taking a Masters program in one of the following disciplines – Computer Sciences/Geology/Geophysics/Reservoir Engineering
- You will have at least intermediate level Python coding skills, and knowledge and awareness of Machine Learning
- It will be beneficial if you have subsurface knowledge (Geology/Geophysics/Reservoir Engineering)
- Excellent written, verbal and online communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluency in English, oral and written
- Dedication to our values trust, care, open-minded and brave
Note – applicants should already live or be able to accommodate themselves at the work location (Stavanger) for the duration of the summer job.
- An opportunity to put what you have studied and learned into practice
- A chance to develop your skills within a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Responsibility for varied and challenging work tasks
To apply for this job please visit careers.wintershalldea.com.