Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs, planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: Commissioning Electrical Supervisor
- Relay testing, Control & protection scheme checks, software downloading / uploading, ELICS signals testing and troubleshooting.
- Utilization of all electrical testing equipment / instruments.
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning of Electrical equipment such as HV / LV switch gears, Transformers, Motors, EDG, MOVs, VSDs, Cathodic protection and field equipment.
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning of turbine generators control and protection schemes, vendor and client coordination.
- Engineering coordination and maintaining RLM.
- Organizing pre-commissioning with sub-contractors, vendors, and client.
- Closing pre-commissioning ITRs.
- Petro PCS system Turnover follow up.
- Coordination with Instrumentation and Mechanical team during MRT.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 10+ years in oil & gas projects during pre-commissioning and commissioning phases.
- Thai language proficiency.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.