Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Ststic Equipment (Construction Supervisor) based in Thailand (Only Thai Nationals)
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Responsible for supervising construction activities and trade and field personnel related to the discipline.
- Monitor daily construction details and daily progress in his area.
- Maintain the highest quality standards while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities.
- Promotes job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately. Regularly participate in HSE meetings, toolbox talks, and daily jobsite walks and keep a meticulous record of these.
- Prepare reports and forecasts relating to construction progress, job manpower forecasts etc.
- Monitor the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and procedures and with the project objectives for safety, quality, productivity, schedule and cost. Provide solutions to subcontractor’s problems in order to achieve the successful execution of the project
- Responsible for the implementation of construction work processes, project procedures and instructions within assigned operations
- Ensure that the material handed over to the Subcontractor is controlled, preserved and issued for the intended purpose
- Minimum 5 years experience in relevant discipline.
- Should have experience in oil & gas/petrochemical industry.
- Should have previously worked with major EPC contractor.
- See below discipline specific requirements
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of International Codes and Standards, specifically ASME and API Codes/practices, and specifications associated with all types of static/rotating equipment and piping
- If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.