We are looking for an Operational Assurance Manager to establish, implement, and periodically evaluate the AssuranceManagement System to ensure the organization’s construction operations maintain compliance with all project specifications, drawings, codes, standards, and all federal, state, and local requirements.
- Reviews, develops, implements and manages Assurance processes and procedures to ensure materials and products meet project requirements.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards for materials and products.
- Communicates quality standards to QA team, engineering team, and other appropriate staff.
- Where necessary, issue Corrective Action and Non-Conformance reports.
- Review of Final Record Books for compliance.
- Periodically report the status of quality pertaining to construction activities and project quality documentation to executive leadership and, when required, regulatory agencies.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Quality Assurance is ideal; however, years of service in similar roles demonstrating capabilities could be substituted.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the Quality field with at least 7 years in a Management or Leadership Role.
- Experience in LNG liquefaction facilities preferred.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, work within project deadlines and adjust as priorities change.
- Possess the ability to mentor others through technical training and guidance.
- Have the ability to read and interpret engineer drawings to include P&IDs, Civil/Structural plans and details, Electrical Wiring Diagrams, Piping Isometrics, etc.
- Broad knowledge and understating of all industry codes, standards, and industry best practices.
- Exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Have advanced computer experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Projects, PowerPoint, and Excel Work products.
- Ability to obtain a TWIC Card.
Preferred Minimum Certifications
- AWS CWI or ASNT Level II VT
- ASNT Level II Film Interpretation
- NACE Level II
- ISO 9001 Auditor
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What’s more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today’s world of work – it’s about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you’re looking for from your next role.
To apply for this job please visit www.petroplan.com.