By joining our team in Exploration & Production International you will have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for Navy and Class inspection readiness and follow-up closure findings, reporting to the OIM.
- Run the FPSO marine department, ensuring safe, efficient, and compliant operations and liaise with the Production and Maintenance Supervisor facilitating cooperation between onshore and offshore maintenance functions.
- Ensure that all marine related operations are executed within the parameters established by regulatory authorities, Equinor policies and procedures, IMO, ISM Code, Marpol, SOLAS, Navy, Flag state, DNV, ISPS and Country Labor requirement and be responsible for audit readiness and follow-up closure of potential findings.
- Maintain the unit’s statutory certification and records as required by Class and Flag by means of survey or by any other mandatory regulations issued by IMO or any other local country/authority regulatory body.
- Monitor the status of class reports, conditions of class, recommendations, etc. advising when inspections/surveys are due and preparing accordingly.
- Perform calculations, design reviews and analysis, ensuring the vessel is in stability and safe conditions.
- Be accountable for marine operating system (i.e marine structure, stability, lifting appliances and gear, variable deck load and storage and use of hazardous substances) considering engineering aspects and ensure cost efficient operations inclusive cost follow-up and control.
- Ensure quality in the permit-to-work process, from creation through closure and uses the maintenance management system (SAP) to follow up on corrective Maintenance portfolio risk assessment meeting, ensure quality in notifications, and decide on priority based on risk assessment.
- Develop team through coaching, performance evaluations and trainings and ensure teams (Equinor and vendor) have the required qualifications and experience, fulfilling competency requirements, for the work intended onboard.
- Handle emergencies, as part of the FPSO emergency response team.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Barge Supervisor or Marine Superintendent with active CSEM (or equivalent) is required;
- Minimum 4 years of experience:
- 4 years as Barge Supervisor or Cargo Superintendent, or;
- 4 years of experience as Marine Lead Marine Lead, Cargo Supervisor, Mooring Master or Offtake Tanker Master plus 2 years as Barge Supervisor or Cargo Superintendent;
- STCW II/2 or III/2 is desirable;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nautical Sciences is desirable;
- Bahamas Certification is desirable;
- Fluent verbal and written Portuguese and English language skills.
- Efficient in use of maintenance management system, preferably SAP. Efficient in using office computer systems.
- Good understanding, knowledge and experience of ISPS, SOLAS, MARPOL, Marine Operations, ISGOTT.
- Understand and manage the risk.
- Embraces cooperation and open collaboration as essential ways of working. Proactive by nature, takes initiative and is able to work independently as needed. Gives and receives constructive feedback and is motivated by continuous improvement.
- Be a role model for safety, diversity, and inclusion.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in Portuguese, English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process after signing a consent form. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law, in addition to other relevant checks in order to safeguard our reputation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.