- Run the installation production department, ensuring safe, efficient and compliant operations for BMC-33‘s FPSO – reports to the OIM;
- Participate in Corrective Maintenance portfolio risk assessment meeting, ensure quality in notifications, and decide on priority based on risk assessment;
- Responsible for supervising the production Lead, operators, CROs and Laboratory Technicians, ensuring safe execution of operational maneuvers, interventions and reporting daily activities within production;
- Review and Approve System isolations and its mitigations and develops and reviews production-related procedures;
- Handles emergencies, as part of the installation emergency response team;
Liaise with the onshore team, Maintenance and Barge (when applicable) Supervisor facilitating cooperation between functions;
- Responsible to execute P&I plan, report deviations and interface with production technology team when necessary;
- Initiate and participate in design reviews and workshops as required;
- Availability to take on assignment and be stationed in Singapore/ China during the integration and commissioning phases at Integration Yard and collaborating with Construction & Commissioning Team;
- Support Transition Team to prepare Production procedures for operational transition.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.