Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst I to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB for a 1-year contract (possible to extend):
Contributes to ensuring Contingent Labor is procured in a manner which mitigates risk and provides the highest overall total value to the compamny by:
- Gathering, cleansing, and analyzing complex spend data.
- Assisting with data integrity audits and savings tracker data entry.
- Supporting contract administration activities.
- Supporting team with ad hoc reporting requests.
- Assisting the Specialist, Contingent Labor in building cost models through gathering and analyzing cost drivers.
- Researching, analyzing business impact, and tracking current and emerging market intelligence (trends, indices, cause/effect, etc.)
- University degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent field experience (1-3 years of experience.)
- Strong analytical skills with competency in MS Excel
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects/assignments and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to build collaborative relationships and share information, best practices and lessons learned.
Preferred (Nice to Have):
> Contract administration support
> Experience with Oracle, Power BI, MS Teams, Fieldglass, iCertis
> Understanding of contingent labor and/or consulting services and their commercial aspects
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.