Our client, an Oil & Gas company, is looking for a a Supply Chain Assistant to work in their facilities in San Antonio, TX on a Monday to Friday work schedule.
Key experience needed:
– Accounting background
– Inventory pricing and transfer experience
– Audits backgrounds, assisting with facility audits
Pay Range- $20-$23
Works with engineers and other key stakeholders to develop a demand plan. Identify, build and maintain vendor relationships to negotiate pricing. Create and maintain purchasing agreements in accordance with company and management guidelines. Tracks vendor quality and performance and provides feedback to management and vendors.
- Understand operational strategies and how they pertain to sourcing/procurement
- Planning, execution, scheduling control
- Supply chain management
- Time management
- Interface with internal organizations (engineers, foreman, warehouses)
- Project accounting/expense tracking
- Product/service design for oil & gas industry (based on commodity group)
- Material requirements planning processes
- Supplier relationship management
- Sourcing and procurement
- Working knowledge of ERP tools (SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Quickbooks, etc)
- Good oral and written communication skills
Experience & Education
- 2+ years related experience – oil & gas and/or other supply chain
- High School diploma or GED
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.