Are you a Business Analyst or Supply Management Professional with process improvement experience? Reporting to the Lead, Supply Management – Supply Management Excellence, we are seeking an individual who will have a unique opportunity to impact efficiency and effectiveness across Canadian Natural’s operations.
The Supply Management Professional will have a direct impact on the performance of each supply management business support area and Joint Ventures teams by providing assistance on the optimization of system processes and development of business intelligence solutions.
- Utilize Lean and Six Sigma methods to drive process excellence and deliver comprehensive training and coaching of system or process changes
- Work with supply management stakeholders and the SME team to manage prioritization of the supply management systems roadmap
- Monitor and use Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to identify areas of opportunity for process improvement
- Develop supporting procedures, work instructions or quick reference material for the supply management team
- Own the change management plan for all new systems or existing system enhancements
- May be asked to participate in or lead investigations related to finding new system solutions
- Job Location: Calgary, Alberta
- Eligible for relocation pursuant to Canadian Natural’s Relocation Regular Policy
- This is a safety sensitive position
- Competitive salary, stock options, stock savings plan and benefits
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years’ experience in a Supply Management, Business Analysis and/or systems support role and completion of an applicable university degree or diploma
- Knowledge of procurement to pay process, inventory management, master data management, warehousing, logistics, and contracting and or joint venture functions
- Previous experience in the development and issuing of reports and key performance dashboards from various software applications is an asset
- Certification as a Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) or Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) or Certified Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) is considered beneficial
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd- “Canadian Natural” is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ
Application deadline is September 21, 2021. Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit cnrl.taleo.net.