Surface Integrity Homeroom Manager
Our client is an independent E&P company with assets across Europe, Africa, and South America.
As part of ongoing expansion, the client is search for an experienced Surface Integrity Manager to join the team on a staff basis in Madrid.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining all operating systems, processes, standards, best practices, and capabilities, with the aim of implementing them throughout the E&P organization.
- Develop, protect, maintain and perform continuous improvement of systems, processes, political standards and best practices in the discipline of Integrity.
- Lead the Integrity discipline, with a transversal vision in E&P on this matter, for the generation of policies and standards.
- Generate the framework of technical capabilities of the discipline of Integrity.
- Identify and develop best practices.
- Design and perform the professional development itineraries for employees assigned to this discipline.
- Lead the technical part corresponding to his/her discipline in strategic projects of the Company.
What are we looking for?
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- 12+ years of O&G surface integrity experience. Experience working across multiple countries/basins and the E&P lifecycle is required.
- High level of English and Spanish.
- Proven track record of integrated integrity leadership.
- Cross integrity discipline awareness is preferred.
- Knowledge in assets integrity software is required.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to perform well in this assignment we want to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply and include a copy of your latest CV for consideration
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.