- Process Material Cataloguing Form upon receipt from requester and assign Item Code in Oracle Item Master within the agreed turnaround time to facilitate the fast processing of MSR.
- Review, update, amend and delete existing Item Master as necessary on periodic basis to ensure the inventory master data is accurate and up to date maintain data integrity in the system.
- Review, propose and implement stock adjustment (miscellaneous transaction) in Inventory Module for write back/ write-off to ensure miscellaneous transaction is performed in controlled environment.
- Track, monitor and update the turnaround time for material cataloguing for monthly SCM Dashboard.
- Assist in providing the records and supporting documents or transaction for audit purposes.
- Assist in the annual stock count activities at onshore locations as necessary.
- Assist in conducting the training to end users as necessary.
- Suggest and support improvement initiatives for Inventory & System from time to time as necessary.
- Degree in Supply Chain & Warehouse Management or other relevant field
- At least 2 years relevant experience in Inventory Management System.
- Well versed with ERP System preferably with an experience in Oracle, Maximo or CMMS
- Knowledge of PETRONAS PTCAM and PPGUA is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with team player attitude for effective execution of daily work plan.
- Aggressive and pro-active towards delivering the required outcome within the targeted deadline to meet the KPI on material cataloguing.
- Time management skills and able to prioritise works to ensure no interruption to the planned activities.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.