- Complying with all applicable Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Asset Integrity laws and regulations and applying Petrofac Group and IES standard where the legislations is inadequate or on existence.
- Conducting business in a safe manner, consistence with Horizon Zero initiatives which aims to eliminate all incident within the company.
- Aware of the Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Asset Integrity risk in the work area and to proactively play your part in reducing this risk. To speak up if you have any Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Asset Integrity concern.
- Ensure that Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Asset Integrity personal objective and target are proactively scrutinised and implemented.
- Execute and comply with HSSE plan, KPI and target to ensure business are conducted in prudent, effective and safe manner.
- Process Material Cataloguing Form upon receipt from requester and assign Item Code in Oracle Item Master within the agreed turnaround time to facilitate the fast processing of MSR.
- Review, update, amend and delete existing Item Master as necessary on periodic basis to ensure the inventory master data is accurate and up to date maintain data integrity in the system.
- Review, propose and implement stock adjustment (miscellaneous transaction) in Inventory Module for write back/ write-off to ensure miscellaneous transaction is performed in controlled environment.
- Highlight, discuss and work on the solution with superior and peers in case of issues with the material transactions to ensure issues are being mitigated accordingly and minimising the impact on the overall transaction.
- Track, monitor and update the turnaround time for material cataloguing for monthly SCM Dashboard.
- Assist in providing the records and supporting documents or transaction for audit purposes.
- Assist in the annual stock count activities at onshore locations as necessary.
- Assist in conducting the training to end users as necessary.
- Suggest and support improvement initiatives for Inventory & System from time to time as necessary.
- Degree in Supply Chain & Warehouse Management or other relevant field
- At least 2 years relevant experience in Inventory Management System.
- Well verse with Oracle ERP System and Maximo system.
- Knowledge on PETRONAS PTCAM and PPGUA is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with team player attitude for effective execution of daily work plan.
- Aggressive and pro-active towards delivering the required outcome within the targeted deadline to meet the KPI on material cataloguing.
- Time management skills and able to prioritise works to ensure no interruption to the planned activities.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.