NES Fircroft is looking out personnel for the position of System & Instrumentation Engineer (Multiple Vacancies) on contract for one of its client – an Energy Technology Company based in India (Mumbai & Gurgaon).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- All activities related to the testing and validation of an equipment, facility, or plant in accordance with the design objectives or specifications for operational use includes Performance Services, Performance tests
- Works together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Handles simple project processes. There are detailed guidelines for production and/or simple human interfaces requiring little technical knowledge. A framework of conditions is set.
- Handles targeted clients. Contracts are predefined and a framework of conditions is set and followed.
- Must have 4 years of Engineering Degree of Mechanical OR Electrical OR Electronic OR Instrumentation Engineering with min 5 years of experience in Testing and condition monitoring of systems.
- Mixed background of either Controls & instrumentation OR Mechanical & Instrumentation OR Electro Mechanical working in Testing, condition monitoring field with experience on systems.
- Work Location: Mumbai & Gurgaon
- Employment Type: 3rd party contract thru NES Fircroft
- Assignment Duration: 1 year with possible extension.
- Working Hours Per Day: 8 hrs
- Working Days Per Week: 5 days a week
- Candidate should be available to join before: by 10th October OR ASAP
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.