Do you have engineering management experience, and are you seeking a new contract job in Basra, Iraq? NES Fircroft is looking for a Turnarounds Manager, and the contract role comes with a competitive day rate. This TAR Manager role will have the opportunity to contribute in a positive way that will help build a sustainable future for our client and the people of Iraq.
In your first few weeks in this Turnarounds Manager role, you can expect to start to:
- Deploy resources to safely plan and execute major planned activities
- Plan, resource, and deliver efficiently, the five-year planned TAR intervention program
- Establish a defined TAR cycle for all assets
- Deliver special projects assigned to the TAR Manager (Vessels and Tanks Repair Programmes).
To apply for this Turnarounds Manager role, you will need to have an accredited four (4) or two (2) year degree/ qualification or global equivalent in the applicable field of study (Turnarounds or Projects Management). You will also require the following:
- Experience in applying the TAR CVP Process with excellence in understanding and interpreting deliverables
- Technically advanced in a core engineering discipline (Mechanical, or ICE)
- With extensive engineering management experience
- Experience in greenfield and brownfield modifications, operations, and integration of modifications across the full value chain of hydrocarbon and water production facilities.
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a generous contract day rate and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
If this contract TAR Manager job in Basra motivates and inspires you, please contact the NES Fircroft team today.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.