TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
- Review African and Middle Eastern tax returns
- Coordinate with local finance managers and local tax advisors to ensure the returns are accurately and timely filed
- Work with local controllers and other regional tax managers to provide support during tax audits
- Assist affiliates with transfer pricing documentation
Tax Accounting and Reporting
- Participate in tax provisioning process (local GAAP to tax as well as local GAAP to IFRS and US GAAP)
- Review and coordinate reporting under ASC 740 (US GAAP accounting for income taxes)
- Coordinate group tax reporting for US SOX purposes
- Review and control data input in the group tax reporting tool (CorpTax)
Tender Support/Project Execution/Tax Planning
- Assist regional tendering tax senior manager to provide tender and bid support to Subsea and Surface operations, including contract review and advice on tax efficient contract structuring
- Advise business units on relevant project tax costs and risks (e.g., direct taxes, indirect taxes, etc.) for project planning and financial evaluation
- Assess impact of proposed contractual structures on the Group Effective Tax Rate
- Review contractual documentation (Tax Qualifications) to minimize tax exposures for TechnipFMC.
- Following the successful award of tenders to the company, provide ongoing tax support to operations teams during project execution phase
- Support local tax planning efforts in Africa
- Participate in internal restructuring operations (e.g., mergers & acquisitions, cashed trap issues, etc.) in Africa and Middle Eastern countries
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution; Preferred degree in tax, business, finance, accounting, or economics
- Minimum of five years of international tax experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong accounting skills, ability to quickly understand the business, sensitivity to US GAAP/SOX environment
- Knowledge of tax impacts of foreign exchange, and corporate legal documentation
- Demonstrated exceptional communication, collaboration, process management, and organization skills, and international team work
- Certified Public Accountant (“CPA”) designation (or local country equivalent) or CPA candidate preferred
- Potential career path
- Global mobility opportunities
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran, marital status or any other plurality.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.