TCP/CIRP Field Specialist
Doha – Qatar
We are looking for Experienced TCP/CIRP Field Specialists for our operations in Qatar
The TCP (Tubing Conveyed Perforating) Field Specialist accurately evaluates the production potential of a reservoir by conducting several tests and utilizing a selection of specialized downhole tools and surface equipment. He/She reports to the Product and Service Delivery Manager.
Successful Position holders have excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills, strong work ethic. Highly motivated team player, open to new ideas and new responsibilities. Strong reporting and presentation skills. Able to handle projects of medium to high complexity.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Discusses with the client as to which technology best suited for a test, often advising the client on the wisest choice
- Plans and supervises a well test job, providing the client with a report consolidating the findings
- Plans and organizes performance of service and the tools and equipment required for job
- Directs the selection, preparation/qualification, loading, dispatch, and unloading of tools and equipment for job
- Performing assembly, checking, and loading necessary equipment, including operations and maintenance of equipment and facility
- Manages and administers well site operations to insure service meets client’s requirements, and operates equipment to perform service; supervises a field operator crew (when required) in the preparation of the unit, calibration of equipment, and enforcement of safety rules and regulations, as required
- Calls and leads safety meetings
- Maintains and strengthens client relations through frequent contacts and promotes sales and services
- Participates in and directs preventative maintenance and repair of tools and equipment according to the standards and procedures defined in the RITE program
- Isolates and documents field failures/causes and makes required repairs
- Signs service orders as an authorized representative of the Company and insures client’s representative prior to the beginning and conclusion of service operation(s) signs service order.
- Performs all follow-up duties and reporting duties concerned with equipment accountability and safety, as required
- Comply with applicable company policies, including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures
- Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving)
- Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time, according to the needs of the location or Company
Qualifications & Experience;
- Bachelor of Engineering, related sciences, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years related TCP field experience with experience in Explosive handling.
- Experience in CIRP (Completion Insertion Retrieval under Pressure) Operation is preferred
- Must be fluent in English
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in Qatar
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to our customers through integrated projects. These projects range from basic service coordination through to complete development and abandonment of fields. To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications from experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.