Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift are currently recruiting for a Senior Global Product Manager to support our client who is a leading developer in the renewable industry.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the developement and scaling of our clients technology and aligning this with their goals.
The role will be based in The Netherlands and on a 12 month renewable contract.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Build and lead a team of Project Engineers
• Supporting project developments across commercial and industrial domain
• Develop, Plan, Implement the technology strategy and roadmaps
• Accelerate of inhouse and external technologies, piloting, demonstrating and deploying systems towards commercial scale.
• Experienced and very good understanding in electrical system design or power system optimisation for renewable energy
• 5 – 10 Year experience in Leadership roles
• Power Electronic application design, manufacturing, testing & commissioning
• MS/PhD or extensive working experience in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.