ExxonMobil, one of the largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs.
We are one of the largest foreign investors in Singapore with more than S$25 billion in assets, and have been operating in Singapore for more than 125 years, expanding from trading kerosene to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing presence today. Singapore serves as the Asia Pacific hub for our Downstream and Chemical businesses, and it is also home to ExxonMobil’s largest integrated refining and petrochemical complex in the world.
In Singapore, we also own an extensive network of service stations under the Esso brand and supply cylinder cooking gas (LPG) to many households. We also supply the commercial market in Singapore and those around the region with industrial, aviation and marine fuels and lubricants, and market liquefied natural gas (LNG).
Position Title:Technical Advisor, Finished Lubricants
What you will be doing
- Lead Finished Lubricant product development projects starting from profile definition, formulation finalization, execution to commercial launch with the objective to achieve the most competitive technical and commercial outcome.
- Research and understand technology trends, standards, customer requirements and competitive insights to utilize into lubricant formulation development.
- Technical expert for product quality customer feedback, works with relevant stakeholders and manufacturing plants on problem identification and resolving and documentation.
- Develop test plans, review data, and conduct analysis to define lead technical solution aligned with product profile / deliverable expectations
What you should have
- Degree, preferably in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or an equivalent subject
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Working effectively with colleagues and customers in multiple countries
- Innovative and ability to critically evaluate different solutions to address need
- Commercial intensity – ability to drive product to commercial success, not just commercialization
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and you can find out more about our hiring process here.
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.