Our Oil & Gas Operator client is seeking an experienced Wells Technical Assistant to update and maintain data in relation to wells performance and activity. The department use Rushmore Software and experience of this is desirable but not essential. Immediate start contract for 12 months. Initially working from home with a phased return to the Aberdeen offices over the coming months.
* Assist all Rushmore benchmarking in relation to well decommissioning performance monitoring.
* Maintains spreadsheets and databases and ensures information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times.
* Provides data management support to the Technical team e.g. EDM data queries and undertakes spotfire and data analyser searches. Specific tasks using Landmark include:
* Up to date information
* Wells created 1 week before required
* Timely distribution of dashboards
* Openwells coding sheet
* NPT tracking interface
* Time/activity(iWellfiles) dashboard
* Setup Well files/Openwells for offshore team
* Assist with EDM queries and provide first pass support.
* Assist in maintaining the Wells intranet page
* Maintains Completion Manager data base including;
* Works with all well engineers ensuring all revisions are captured and updates incorporated
* Tracks all changes and revisions made to completion and well schematic diagrams
* Ensures all completion diagrams are checked and approved
* Acts as the focal point and administrator for the lessons learned data base.
* Manages and manipulates data to enable ad-hoc reports to be generated in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and databases, ensuring accuracy of data input.
* Provides Operational and post well support including EOWR register, EOWR summary page, EOWR distribution, Cost tracking/AFE/reconciliation sheet, Well planning status sheet
* Assists Wells department in Technical Assistant activities, including:
* Wells team competency for new starts and existing team
* IT focal point (new starts & leavers)
* Departmental items (booking venues, hotels, printing programmes etc)
* Makes recommendations on improvements to departmental systems and procedures
* Focal point for Wells data management and archiving. Liaise closely with other Technical Directorate Technical Assistants
Experience & Qualifications:
* Technical/engineering qualification
* Previous experience in a document management or administration role
* Strong numeracy and literacy skills
* Excellent Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills
* Ability to process large amounts of data from different sources
* Strong time management and organisational skills with ability to meet
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference TR/040160.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.