Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a (Technical Integrity Advisor) (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Aktau, 5\2 . We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements
- Verify compliance of operational and maintenance procedures/instructions to Operational Technical Integrity Rules and standards to contribute to the process safety incidents reduction
- Support Operations with safety technical risk assessment of existing systems
- Providing necessary inputs to HAZID, HAZOPS and QRA studies
- Lead and contribute to the identification and follow up of Safety and Environmental Critical Equipment register (SECE) of the affiliate, within computerized maintenance & Inspection Management System, and verify its update
- Assure that SECE design & construction documents and associated models together with Certification & Registration are maintained “as built” throughout the operational life of the installation
- Higher technical education
- 5 years’ experience in Oil & Gas including Operations, Engineering and Safety experience
- Knowledge in all following areas and proficient in at least 3: maintenance, inspection, process, production, design engineering, risk assessment, quality
- Awareness in house tools: SAP, SYNERGI.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.