Technical Safety Engineer
– Working in this units’ competence center, you may be exposed to many different and exciting technical tasks within operation, maintenance and/or projects:
– You support, challenge and participate in modification projects and operations to improve performance, quality and technology utilization for cost effectiveness
– You actively contribute to experience transfer in the sector and in the internal network
– You provide expertise and solutions for the technical safety discipline wrt technical integrity, project development, business development, maintenance and operation
– Provide technical support within technical safety
– Initiate modifications and follow up these
– Wide technical safety background with deep technical understanding within system and equipment design.
– Experience in engineering, design, commissioning, maintenance and/or modification of technical safety equipment and system.
– Experience in scoping of and performing risk and safety assessments/studies.
– It is an advantage to have operational and/or project experience.
– Good knowledge of current standards and regulatory requirements.
– SAP knowledge is preferred
– Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications
– Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience preferred
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.