Our Client is a well known organisation undertaking a range of mechanical and electrical installation projects throughout Malta.
Due to continued expansion, a Technical Sales professional is required to coordinate all requests for quotations, site visits and executive all administrative requirements to ensure deadlines are met in respect of submissions.
If you are an assertive sales professional who is experienced in maximising profit targets whilst also exceeding client expectations in respect of budget, technical viability and quality, this is an excellent opportunity for you to utilise your communications skills.
Responsibilities will include:
• Developing strategies to ensure project winning
• Managing client requirements to ensure a costed workable solution
• Developing costs part of proposal processes and carrying out valued-engineering designs.
• Reviewing specifications.
• Submitting detailed responses to client requests
• Visiting sites to conduct site surveys as required
• Acting as a project leader during installation of the systems sold
• Following up submitted quotes with clients.
• Attending resultant calls for negotiations with the customer and convert those opportunities into purchase orders / contracts / sale confirmations.
• Networking and building relationships with clients, consultants and contractors
• Acting as internal contact point for the customer.
• Interpreting concept drawings and presenting layout concepts to clients and other project managers if involved.
• Monitoring & reviewing workload schedule and communicating with the Department Manager for any issues
• Following-up payments of deposits on confirmed orders
• Preparing detailed handovers backed with documentation in a timely manner for projects.
• Researching new products and solutions and engaging business with new suppliers and sub-contractors.
• Creating new project opportunities by upselling and cross selling
• Overseeing internal processes, equipment being used
• Ensuring compliance with the company’s management policies and procedures
• Maintaining all data
• Managing documentation ensuring files are created, received, and submitted including supplier quotations and correspondence with suppliers and clients to be properly documented and filed in an easily trackable manner as required by department processes.
• Ensuring proper sorting of technical and non-technical documents.
• Sourcing, negotiating, and managing old stock discounts and offers.
• Ensure that customer satisfaction and service levels are maintained at all projects levels.
• Maintaining proactive, dynamic and effective communication with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all times.
• Be highly organised sales professionals with experience of managing tender
• Be effective team players who support information flow and organisational planning
• Be capable of preparing and controlling project budgets
• Demonstrate attention to detail
• Be able to taking for responsibility for the outcome of work, empowering teams by delegating effectively
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual to progress their career with a busy organisation where continuous requests for quotation are received due to their status in the market.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.ablyresources.com.