We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for both field sales and job site service delivery, providing technical support to the customer on specific products and their applications.
- Responds to customer’s request and stays current in knowledge of new products and services.
- Receives direct support from Business Development and communicates closely with PSL Delivery and Business Development teams.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance solutions to customers’ specific drilling and workover requirements.
- Tracks and analyzes the performance of products, equipment, personnel, and operating results with the goal of improving performance.
- Provides feedback to marketing, PSL, and BD on customer needs, competitors, technology requirements, and other pertinent issues within assigned territory.
- Although assigned to specific PSL, identifies opportunities for other PSL Delivery teams.
- Has exceptional skills within the assigned PSL and a general knowledge and understanding of other service functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Typically requires an undergraduate degree or equivalent field experience and detailed technical knowledge and applications of products in the PSL, and company required training.
World Class Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
- Eligible to participate in the Halliburton Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan as of the first day of employment.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Technical Services Representative or Senior Technical Services Representative.
6155 W Murphy, Odessa, Texas, 79763, United States
Requisition Number: 179774
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Testing and Subsea
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.