At Eni we are looking for a New Initiatives and Programs Technician who, as part of the decarbonization strategy, will be responsible for supporting the team in defining the environmental and agronomic characteristics for the development of initiatives for the production of bio feedstock from agriculture, intended to feed the bio-refining plants
About Agroenergy Services:
It is a recently established unit in which agronomic skills will be concentrated for the identification, launch and monitoring of projects for the development of bio feedstock production in the countries where Eni operates.
As a member of Agro Energy Services Team, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the team in the definition of environmental and geo-pedological characteristics for the development of initiatives for the production of vegetable oils (bio feedstock).
- Participating in the classification of bio-feedstocks with low impact of land use change (Low ILUC), in the mapping of degraded / abandoned land in the areas of interest.
- Supporting the team in identifying the critical parameters for the assessment of the carbon footprint of bio feedstocks with the LCA approach.
- Supporting the analysis of the countries in the areas of interest to evaluate the hypotheses of development of initiatives related to the production of bio feedstock.
- Supporting the analysis of local agricultural contexts in non-European countries and of agricultural production systems in rural areas.
- Supporting in identifying the most appropriate intervention models for vertical integration projects in the bio feedstock supply chains.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Agricultural Sciences, Environmental Engineering or Natural Sciences.
- Academic and / or work experience not exceeding 3 years in management and analysis of environmental and agronomic data, with particular reference to GIS analysis, geo-referenced databases and public databases, is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of the production chains of vegetable oils (bio feedstock), with particular reference to rotation crops and crops suitable for being cultivated in degraded areas, not suited to food production. Any knowledge of projects and initiatives in the African continent are a plus.
- Knowledge of the reference regulations on renewable energy from biomass, biofuels, sustainability certifications for biofuels and LCA analysis.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of French and Portuguese are considered a plus.
- Full availability for international mobility.
San Donato Milanese (Milan)
At Eni we look for enterprising people who want to make a positive impact in the world of energy and join us in our mission
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.