NES Fircroft are working with a Global Tier 1 Miner to source a Business Analyst to join their Operational Readiness team in their Rail Programme.
Key accountabilities include:
- Contribute to the monthly RTP Technology Readiness stakeholder update meetings;
- Help facilitate Technology organisational change assessments;
- Engagement with the relevant Technology Run teams as identified in RTP Maintenance and Support Operating Model;
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops to map Technology Support Processes for various RTP sub systems;
- Technology Transition to Operations (TTO) Process for RTP sub systems with the relevant technology support teams.
- Attend fortnightly handover meetings with the objective of collaborating on TTO Checklist progress;
- Assist with facilitation of Technology GTS review process of vendors’ and internal architectural design documents by Technology Engineering (once the documents have been made available).
- Development of Service Design Packages and Technology Knowledge Management Artifacts for RTP sub systems undergoing handover;
- Creation of ServiceNow master data for RTP sub systems
- Support other Operational Readiness team members with their tasks with Technology is impacted
- Note that due to the dynamics of the program, participation in other RTP Operational Readiness activities which are in line with skills and expertise of the Operational Readiness Consultant may be required, in consultation with the RTP Maintenance and Support Superintendent
- Review of the Client’s provided documentation to understand the scope of the RTP program and its sub streams;
- When required, complete tasks (ie documentation creation) as required
- Ensure conformance with the Client’s Charter, the Client’s Group Level Documents, Code of Conduct and relevant statutory obligations
- An overriding commitment to health, safety, environment responsibility and sustainable development
Other role responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Provide early stage Business Analyst support to Project Delivery teams including:
- High level requirements
- Assumptions and Constraints
- Scope definition
- Gap assessment
- Scope management
- Requirements prioritisation
- Assess proposed solutions
- Provide late stage Business Analyst support to Project Delivery teams including but not limited to:
- Organisational Readiness
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Requirements gathering
- Requirements validation
- Requirements communication
- Solution validation
- Solution performance validation
- Develop strong relationships with other Client teams, service partners, and vendors
- Support a culture of continuous improvement across people, process, technology and cost.
- A deep working knowledge of the various facets of Technology
- Preferable knowledge of Rail or other large scale Operational Technology systems
- Good communication skills will all levels of the business organisation
- The ability to ‘get things done’ with a keen eye for attention to detail
- The ability to ‘flex’ within the wider major project team environment
- Experience performing complex analytical and problem-solving activities, including the ability to identify potential issues, business improvement opportunities and compile and present research findings to management. This experience is typically gained through professional / academic qualifications or through extensive industry practical experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work collaborative in a team environment; and
- Microsoft Office suite experience – Including strong knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook.
You will need to be Perth, Western Australia based with full Australian Working Rights to be considered.
Please forward your resume to Eliza by using the “APPLY” link below or call 0482 635403 for a confidential discussion.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.