Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Telecom Supervisor to work within their facilities located in China for an initial 1-year contract.
- Adhere to the HSSE Plan and enforce its implementation by the Yard
- Adhere to the Quality Plan and ensure the ITP is followed diligently by the Yard
- Create a positive work relationship with your counterparts in the Yard, ideally by talking the local dialect
- Ensure Yard Supervision team is working with latest Project drawings, specifications and procedures
- Provide feedback on Yard manpower and physical progress to the Construction Superintendent
- Participate to the review and approval of the Yard construction procedures related to his/her discipline
- Attend all Inspections as per the Project Inspection and Test Plan (ITP)
- Review and approve Quality Verification Documentation
- Monitor the compilation of the Manufacturing Data Records (MDR) by the Yard Update as built dossier related to his/her scope of work
- Monitor the completion of the Discipline Inspection Test Reports (ITR-A’s and associated Punch list) by the Yard Assist Material Controller in performing Receiving Inspections of materials and equipment related to his/her scope of work
- 15 years’ experience, preferably some gained under project conditions.
- Extensive experience in leading onshore/offshore commissioning activities on complex FPSO/topsides process systems,
- Strong experience in start-up activities, in particular gas treatment and compression/injection systems, seawater treatment and injection, process systems such as cooling medium, heating medium, glycol system.
- Good knowledge of engineering and systems technology in a project environment.
- Knowledge of Process Control Narrative (PCS).
- Experience in commissioning Permit-to-work (PTW) preparation & Notice of Energization (NOE).
- Ability to write technical documents and operational test procedures (OTPs).
- Knowledgeable in sub-system boundary limits & marked-up engineering drawings.
- Experience in attending Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs) for large rotating equipment and ICSS hardware.
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- This position is open to local candidates only.
- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.