We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under strict supervision, learns basic GeoBalance Applications operations through preparation of equipment for installation and services.
- Assists in the rigging up and down of GeoBalance Applications service line equipment, on work locations both on and offshore.
- Assists in the running of a job, clean up, repair, and preparation of the next job.
- Learns to monitor instruments and perform necessary calculations to assure quality of the data at the well.
- Must have successfully passed company tests and met competency requirements.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required.
- Reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Skills are acquired through completion of a high school diploma.
- Previous experience is not required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Contrada S. Elena, Ortona, Chieti, 66026, Italy
Requisition Number: 174473
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Testing and Subsea
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.
Be the first to comment