- Vacancy information
Subsea7 has won several major contracts lately but never stops chasing new opportunities to strengthen our position as a global leader in oil and gas subsea solutions, while intensifying our efforts to make energy transition possible
We are now hiring Tender Manager to strengthen our Sales & Marketing Department. The Tendering Manager works within the Tendering Department, Sales & Marketing and is responsible for execution of tenders within Subsea7 guidelines and procedures.
We consider candidates with a background from tendering, commercial project management or similar work with a solid commercial and strategic skillset. While experience with contractual management would be beneficial, this is not essential. Subsea7 recognise that talent is found in all industries and as such applicants do not require prior experience within the energy sector
The tasks you will solve:
- To manage tendering activities in accordance with Subsea7 procedures
- To develop and co-ordinate a commercial strategy for the tender in order to secure a successful outcome
- Ensure full understanding of client needs, history and relationships, capture pursuit plans and implement strategies
- Establish and manage tender team together with the appointed Tender Project Manager, Technical Lead and the Project Team
- Carry out commercial and contractual review and establish and review risk register for the tender.
- Act as single point of contact with customer and Subsea7 Regional Management
- Facilitate/lead negotiations with Client representing the Company’s best interests at all times
- Follow negotiations through to award, ensuring compliance with management decisions and Subsea7 procedures, policies and guidelines
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Tendering department
- Other relevant delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management
What you get from us:
- A very good working environment and collaboration culture
- Challenging and exciting workdays
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- Sports & Social clubs with social and recreational activities for both you and your family
- Workplace flexibility
What we want from you:
- Degree (financial, economic, engineering, law). Extensive relevant experience may replace the requirement for a degree
- Relevant previous experience at an appropriate level in the subsea or offshore environment
- Strong strategic and commercial interest and knowledge
- Technical interest and understanding
- Market interest and knowledge
- Organisational awareness and solid network
- Demonstrates financial awareness; controls costs and thinks in terms of profit, loss and added value. Identifies business opportunities for the organisation
For queries regarding the position, please contact:
Eli Aarrestad, Head of Tendering , +4751721244
We are Subsea 7, a world-leading seabed-to-surface contractor in the oil, gas and renewable industry. We are collaborative, curious, and always open to learn. Our people bring new perspectives and smart technology to some of the most challenging and inspiring energy projects around the world.
Diversity makes us smarter. You will be surrounded by a diverse, international community of experts, who bring different skills and ideas that help us challenge the status quo and inspire innovation.
Proactive participation in the Energy Transition is at the heart of Subsea 7’s evolution. Our target is to achieve Net Zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. By joining Subsea 7, you become part of a team of people leading the way – shaping the subsea future.
To apply for this job please visit careers.subsea7.com.