At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
ExxonMobil’s affiliates in India
ExxonMobil’s affiliates have offices in India in Bengaluru, Mumbai and the National Capital Region.
ExxonMobil’s affiliates in India supporting the Product Solutions business engage in the marketing, sales and distribution of performance as well as specialty products across chemicals and lubricants businesses. The India planning teams are also embedded with global business units for business planning and analytics.
ExxonMobil’s LNG affiliate in India supporting the upstream business provides consultant services for other ExxonMobil upstream affiliates and conducts LNG market-development activities.
The Global Business Center – Technology Center provides a range of technical and business support services for ExxonMobil’s operations around the globe.
ExxonMobil strives to make a positive contribution to the communities where we operate and its affiliates support a range of education, health and community-building programs in India. Read more about our Corporate Responsibility Framework.
To know more about ExxonMobil in India, visit ExxonMobil India and the Energy Factor India.
What role you will play in our team
Responsible for learning and applying ExxonMobil sales processes, brands, products and techniques used to create solutions for external parties
Location is Vizag
What you will do
- Develop and demonstrate a working knowledge of sales planning and the ExxonMobil annual business planning processes
- Describe channels used by Global Business Unit
- Build a personal understanding of market conditions, competitor’s activities and emerging trends
- Develop and demonstrate a working knowledge of sales pipeline process and apply consultative and benefit selling skills
- Know what the Opex is for the area of responsibility
- Develop and demonstrate a working knowledge of ExxonMobil credit and pricing policies and Opex management
- Develop and demonstrate ability to effectively and efficiently use ExxonMobil support resources
- Understand the supply chain management
- Develop and demonstrate a working knowledge of effective coaching and communication techniques
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical/Mechanical) and preferably an MBA in Sales & Marketing or Petroleum Management from a recognized university (with CGPA 7.0 and above).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales & marketing.
- Relevant experience in direct or channel sales management.
- Preferred experience in Industrial Lubricants or industrial consumable products e.g. Industrial Bearings, Cutting tools, Maintenance & Repair Electrodes maintenance of steel and Cement Industries, Engine OEMs, Off -Highway OEMs.
- Self-driven, motivated team player with excellent oral, written & interpersonal communication skills
- Active listener, summarizes information and demonstrates curiosity to seek knowledge
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Should be open to travel frequently
- Should be open for relocation as per the business needs
- Industrial business and market knowledge including sector nuances
- Commercial and financial fundamentals to identify B2B value drivers
- Ability to identify & analyze data, derive insights to pursue key opportunities
- Ability to develop account plans and drive disciplined pipeline management
- Capable to build business relationships within key accounts comprehending multilevel decision tree
- Knowledge of Marketing strategies for lubricant products
- Understanding value chain impacts related to channel management and execution
- Ability to influence channel partners and guide them to meet business objectives
- Ability to create value by effectively utilizing customer relationship management (CRM) and other digital applications
- Ability to guide and manage an extended sales force
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance and life. We offer you:
Medical plans, maternity leave and benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment benefits
Global networking & cross-functional opportunities
Annual vacations & holidays
Day care assistance program
Training and development program
Tuition assistance program
Workplace flexibility policy
Please note benefits may change from time to time without notice, subject to applicable laws. The benefits programs are based on the Company’s eligibility guidelines.
Stay connected with us
- Learn more about ExxonMobil in India, visit ExxonMobil India and Energy Factor India.
- Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Subscribe our channel at YouTube
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability status.
Business solicitation and recruiting scams
ExxonMobil does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance fee of any kind (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.). Follow the LINK to understand more about recruitment scams in the name of ExxonMobil.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.