Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Topsides Engineer to join their team located in Houston, TX for a 12-Month Contract position on a Mon-Fri basis!
Day to day responsibilities:
- Will support company’s Titan platform in the US Gulf of Mexico. This is a floating oil and gas installation with exports to shore via dedicated oil and gas pipelines.
- Being part of the shore-based support team for the platform, offering engineering support for operations, study definition and execution oversight, project planning and execution oversight, inspection planning and follow up, support to regulatory lead, interface with Class, guidance on prioritization of workorders, interface with technical integrity team, presentations to management.
- May represent Equinor on behalf of the asset manager in meetings with the operator for partner operated fields, with particular focus on facilities and operations.
- Note risks and opportunities and offer advice to the asset manager on how to influence the operator to realize or mitigate these
- Requirements 15+ years of broad experience with design and operations of production facilities for floating oil and gas installations in Deepwater US Gulf of Mexico.
- Experienced with Management of Change process and application of process hazard analyses
- Proficient at defining, sourcing, and directing third party technical services.
- Familiar with relevant US laws and regulations for offshore oil and gas operations.
- Professional Engineering license is a benefit but not a requirement
- Regular trips offshore should be expected (HUET training will be required)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering discipline
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.