Our client seeks a Track Engineer for a 12 month initial contract, Perth based
- Track engineer with 2 to 5 years’ experience.
- Engineering degree in relevant discipline (preferably rail, civil or mechanical)
- Technical engineering skills demonstrated in in track construction, rail renewals, rail maintenance or execution activities.
- Highly motivated engineer with well-developed problem-solving skills
- Proven commitment to safety with a focus on team work and quality
Role may include responsibilities such as:
- Ensure all track engineering project work complies with statutory and regulatory requirements and company policies and practices
- Prepare specifications and documentation for track engineering project work
- Ensure all track engineering project work is completed on time and within budget, and complies with conditions and parameters set out in project scope of works
- Prepare documentation for standards, procedures, safe working practices and monitoring regimes
- Liaise with other department engineers and draftspersons to ensure project goals are met
Please note: Due to COVID restrictions, candidates must be WA based to be considered
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.