Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Trade & Customs Analyst, based in Aberdeen.
* Providing and Maintaining trade data (HTS, ECCN, etc.) in International Trade Compliance (ITC) recordkeeping systems
* Advising the business on global export control and sanctions requirements, applies for governmental export licenses, and provides compliance advice and oversight for international trade activities on a global basis
* Handling communication with immediate colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis
* Contributing to project as a team member
* Assisting in the development of trade compliance policies and procedures, conduct training and audits, to ensure import/export compliance policies and procedures are followed
Experience & Qualifications:
* Proven experience in product classification using the HTS and CCL
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED)
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/056647.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.