- Analysis and assessment of our gas and oil sales portfolio as well as relevant market structures, products and prices
- Management of business partner relations, contracts
- Negotiations related to upstream gas and oil licenses as well as downstream sales and trading of gas and oil products
- Operational activities for downstream dispatching of gas and oil contracts
- Master degree in Business Administration/Economics with or without technical combinations or related field of study
- Fluent English speaker, additional languages spoken at Wintershall Dea (i.e. German, Spanish, Arabic, Norwegian, Russian) would be a plus
- At least three months of time spent abroad (e.g. semester or internship abroad)
- Innovative mindset and analytical and conceptual skills
- For your work on international projects, you are equipped with intercultural skills
- Not more than 3 years of professional experiences
In this individual program of Marketing and Sales we will immediately begin preparing you for future assignments by giving you challenging tasks, exciting projects and responsibilities – also abroad! You will gain insights about your own competencies and be supported in your personal development. In addition, you can expect a quick integration through networking events, a variety of seminars and continuous support by a personal mentor. You will take over responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and “on-the-job” training as part of a committed team. Become a member of our international team and start your future now!
To apply for this job please visit careers.wintershalldea.com.