Why join Spencer Ogden?
Winners of The Best and Brightest in Wellness 2021 for delivering excellence in health awareness, The 2022 Sustainability Award, as well as being recognised as one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK. We pride ourselves on organic growth, and by combining our world-class Learning & Development programmes with the right people, we’ve seen great success with over 70% of our senior leaders starting their careers as Trainee Consultants. Want to join now?!
Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 15 offices globally, and over 450 employees worldwide. We are industry-leading Recruitment Specialists within the Renewables, Built Environment, and Power sectors. Our diverse and award-winning company culture ensures that everyone experiences a collaborative, fun, professional, and fast-paced working environment. Adding to the excitement, we’re moving to a brand-new office to help facilitate our growth throughout 2023!
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
As a Trainee Consultant in Glasgow, your role is to identify, pitch, and develop exceptional client (business), and candidate relationships within a competitive market. Sourcing highly skilled candidates is in our DNA, and providing a quality service by headhunting, interviewing, and being the go-to-Consultant is our mission. The role is fast-paced, providing a variety of opportunities daily.
You’ll also be:
- Networking, and developing new business relationships
- Pitching Spencer Ogden’s services to potential clients
- Candidate sourcing via industry specific job boards
- Candidate screening by phone, video, or in-person
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Graduate, or a graduate-calibre candidate
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Financially motivated
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Must hold permanent working rights in the UK upon application
What You’ll Get
- A competitive base salary + uncapped commission + benefits
- Earn up to 40% of your billings, with no threshold in your first year!
- Annual leave + the week of Christmas paid off + 5 paid sick/mental health days + birthdays off + 4 volunteer days of choice
- Discounted health club membership
- ClassPass discount
- Flexi-hours and a work-from-home policy, once passed probation
- Corporate reward discounts with Perkbox
- Friday 3 PM finish
- From day one, you’ll receive award-winning training and development
- Fast career progression with the opportunity of company shares once reached Team Leader
- Monthly, Quarterly lunch clubs, and annual incentive Trips to Vegas, Miami, Marrakesh, and soon-to-be South Africa, to name a few
- Many more!
Our Recruitment Process
- Complete your online assessment
- Talent screen or an on-demand video call
- Assessment morning and final interview
- Offer and acceptance
- HR onboarding and welcome to Spencer Ogden!
Hit apply now!
Please note, due to the volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within one week, it is likely that your application is unsuccessful.
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with @spencerogden_emea & #LifeatSO
To apply for this job please visit www.spencer-ogden.com.