Trainee Team Manager/ Lead Gas Engineer
This exciting opportunity has Trainee Team Manager/ Lead Gas Engineer to cover the Weymouth area on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Gas Engineer to progress their career and take a step into management.
My client has an outstanding reputation for building safe experiences for our customers through delivering their gas safely, reliably, and efficiently. This role is responsible for repairing, replacing, and laying new gas mains and services.
As Trainee Team Manager/ Lead Gas Engineer:
• Working predominately on gas service/mains replacement activities, excavating in public and private highways for the laying and repairing of gas pipes
• Being in a variety of outdoor environments, working safely and as part of a team
• Using computer field systems
• Achieving high standards of safety and technical competence
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
• A friendly and approachable attitude when working as part of a team, with excellent customer service skills
• Qualifications: GN01, GN02, NRSWA, ELR
• Comfortable with technology (for using field-based systems)
• A full and valid driving licence is essential
The nature of the job means that you will be expected to work variable hours and will be required to participate as necessary in a high frequency standby rota.
Not a perfect skills match? Tell us what you’re interested in – you might have a skill we didn’t realise we needed!
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.