Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further…we are seeking individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable, and ready to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world.
Canrig Drilling Technology provides equipment, tools, services, and software products to global customer base, improving the safety and efficiency and environmental footprint of operations. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding.
Will assist Canrig Service and Rentals’ global operations training and competency needs and additional duties to include scheduling employees for training classes, maintaining records and generating and distributing training compliance status reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interacts with Training Manager/Supervisor, and District Managers to achieve training goals and requirements, and maintain any and all training initiatives that are operator requested and coordinates a monthly training schedule with Canrig District Managers and local Trainers.
• Develops and maintains district training schedule in conjunction with district workforce needs and Training Learning Management System (LMS) requirements.
• Schedules employees and coordinates both in-house and off-site training, including marketing and external courses to targeted audiences and assisting with the logistical needs of trainees.
• Ensures that all training is documented as per Nabors and Canrig Human Resource and Learning and Development guidelines and processes.
• Maintains training documents per LMS requirements and completes audit reviews for accuracy on a regular basis.
• Assists in the preparation of written training materials and handouts for distribution to students. Assist with training material revisions and implementation of revised material.
• Provides statistical information showing compliance with training and competency requirements every 2 weeks (minimum) to District Management Team and all field operations and updates Training Manager on a monthly basis on local training activities.
• Provides bi-weekly Training Stats report which tracks key performance metrics for their district training goals.
• Works with all Field Supervisors and District Managers to ensure training candidates are scheduled for required and required training on a timely basis. Maintains Trainer Calendar and ensures the accuracy of assigned trainers.
• Facilitates good communication with other district departments especially HR & Operations to ensure all training is properly planned and coordinated.
• A high school graduate with some college and/or relevant experience considered.
• 1-2 years of experience in coordination/administration
• Must be skilled in basic computing, including software knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Nabors/Canrig applications.
• Demonstrates written and verbal communication skills for interaction at all levels of the organization.
• Must understand and apply professional standards and presentation internally and externally
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Must be organized and have the ability to adhere to priorities and deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• General knowledge of safety and environmental regulations/requirements
- 1-3 years experience within some type of training function or organization..
- Previous experience with an oilfield related service company.
• Ability to work well with others and take direction from supervisors and/or managers.
• Adheres to company core values
• Ability to work independently with much oversight
• Ability to verbally communicate to a broad audience
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office products
• Must be proficient in using WebEx or Teams for setting up training events
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
• Have the ability to work in an office environment and work at a computer for an extended period of time.
• Have the ability to move and lift training materials (25lbs) on a regular basis.
• On occasion have the ability to travel to other operational areas, either in or out of state.
: United States Of America-Texas-Magnolia-(Nabors Drilling, USA) Houston Support
To apply for this job please visit nabors.taleo.net.
Be the first to comment