One of our major clients in the petrochemical industry is seeking a Transaction Control Team Member to work within their facilities in Fort Saskatchewan on a 9-months assignment.
- Receive and sort timesheets from vendors.
- Verify contractors’ labour hours, material and equipment costs against timesheets and vendor contract details.
- Validate timesheets against gate swipe access system for any discrepancies.
- Approve validated time in TRACK system for vendor payment.
- Data entry of non-Track vendors’ labour hours, material and equipment costs into Excel for upload into Forecaster program
- Identify issues related to timesheets and communicate these with vendor timekeepers or company field leads.
- Identify discrepancies based on contracts in place for the Turnaround event and communicate these with Contracting & Procurement (CP) team.
- Work closely with Turnaround Cost Control Team to identify trends.
- Assist with the preparation of daily accruals for vendor time not yet submitted.
- Reviewing a very large volume of transactions under time constraints
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Careful attention to detail is necessary due to the high need for accuracy.
- Ability to communicate clearly and credibly while demonstrating integrity with Turnaround management team, CP team, external vendors, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Understand and create accruals and perform reconciliations.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Experience with SAP and Adobe Pro is an asset
Schedule: 6 days per week/ 10 hours per day
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.