CGG (www.cgg.com) is a global technology and HPC leader that provides data, products, services and solutions in Earth science, data science, sensing and monitoring. Our unique portfolio supports our clients in efficiently and responsibly solving complex digital, energy transition, natural resource, environmental, and infrastructure challenges for a more sustainable future.
With our drive, deep curiosity and understanding of the Earth and its subsurface, we’re uncovering new, more sustainable ways for our clients to meet the needs of their customers and achieve their business and energy transition goals.
We are looking for a UK HR Operations Partner to join our HR Team!
Reporting to the VP HR, the successful candidate will lead the UK HR Operations Team (HR Admin (3) & HR Generalists (3) working in close collaboration with the HR Projects Lead & HRBPs to establish processes and to ensure the highest level of service is provided to managers and employees.
- Lead the UK HR Operations Team managing performance, developing individuals in line with their agreed development plans and providing support and feedback.
- Development of the expertise & knowledge within the team
- Resources/Workload planning and management to make sure the clients are supported
- Receive requests for support from Managers, VP HR, HRBPs, and HR Shared Services. Review and allocate cases to the HR Generalist Team, retaining and handling complex cases.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of UK Employment Legislation and work with the HR Project Lead to ensure that Policies and Processes are reviewed and updated when required.
- Lead employee relations matters, including managing the relationship with the Unite at the North Wales sites.
- Support the VP HR in the development of the model and facilitate collaboration between all HR teams.
- Build, maintain, adapt, accurate, efficient, innovative HR related processes.
- Develop HR processes and tools supporting our strategic objectives.
- Manage relationships with external vendors where required.
- Work in close collaboration with HRBPs and VPs HR to ensure the provision of an excellent HR Service to our employees and managers.
- Manage the allocation of cases currently via the Mailbox/Jira and introduce a tracking method to produce some high level KPIs. Utilise the case management tool (Jira) to ensure that all cases are logged, tracked and KPIs and reporting is extracted and provided as required.
- Lead ad hoc projects in connection with their Operations duties (Focus groups, Communication, Engagement …).
Required Education and Experience:
- MSc in Business, HR, Law, Sociology, or Psychology (not required but beneficial)
- Proven work experience leading HR Operations
- Knowledge of UK Employment Law
- Deep Knowledge of HR Functions
- Excellent Leadership qualities
- Outstanding service & customer focus
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to the environment and to people
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Be able to demonstrate high level of self-motivation, as well as the ability to learn quickly and work autonomously
- Strong work ethics
- Strong business acumen
- People Orientated and Results Driven
Why work at CGG?
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Initial 22 days annual leave with future increases, complemented by a flexible buying and selling holiday program
- Company pension with generous employer contribution
- Wellbeing Unmind app – puts you in control of your mental health
- A flexible benefits platform with numerous discount schemes – gym membership, restaurants, cinema tickets, and much more!
- Cycle purchase scheme
- Flexible Private Medical & Dental care programmes
We are Flexible
- Flexible Working – through our hybrid working scheme, we offer a flexible blend of home and office working
- Bank Holiday Swap – our holiday swap program allows you to change it for another day of your choice!
- Buy & Sell Holiday Programme – you can buy extra holiday, sell unused holiday or even save it up!
- Relaxed dress code policy
Learning and Development
At CGG, you will have the space to grow at the pace of your passion and explore the opportunities available to those who dare and deliver.
Our culture of learning and complementary approach to supported or self-guided career development, enables the design of tailored courses to suit specific needs our employees to aid personal growth in areas related to technical, commercial and personal skills, via an extensive suite of CGG developed courses, managed through our own Learning Hub.
We Care about the Environment
We encourage and actively support a strong sense of community, through volunteering and various company initiatives, as well as a strong company commitment to protecting our environment through sustainable solutions, energy saving and waste reduction enterprises.
We see things differently. Diversity fuels our innovation, we value the unique ways in which we differ, and we are committed to equal employment opportunities for all professionals.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.