We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
The Cloud Technical Sales Consultant/Advisor will have an instrumental role in driving the growth and enablement of Cloud solutions in the region. This individual will work with various teams across the organization to bring the cloud solutions best suitable for the customers using Landmark technologies to life through expert scoping, design, planning and execution.
- Provides technical support to sales representatives in a geographic area to assist sales efforts.
- Responsible for providing thought leadership as it pertains to the technical aspects of proposed software/services solutions for each individual customer.
- Analyze the customer environment, discover and diagnose a system or business problem.
- Create and conduct product & solution presentations to customers.
- Work with the customer and internal teams to create detailed workflow solutions.
- Provide solution recommendations to customers via white board presentations, conference calls, live product demonstrations and webinars.
- Develop relationships with customers and vendors to better understand customer needs and expand the reach of possible solutions.
- Functions as a liaison between the customer and the product development team to help drive product innovation and quality.
- Deliver and present the Landmark cloud solution (iEnergy) and be able to articulate clear benefits and value to customers at various levels (Management, IT, user groups)
- Assist sales and accounts teams in scoping, validating requirements, and pricing iEnergy cloud opportunities
- Collaborate and work closely with the other Landmark groups in the cloud space (product teams, DSO, MML, and support)
- Facilitate the resolution/followup on cloud related items encountered during deployments, POCs, and UAT engagements
- Facilitate and assist with formulating responses to customer inquiries related to cloud (security questionnaires, usage metrics, 3rd party tools connectivity)
- Job role contributes directly to value creation via personal contributions.
- Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in a related Science discipline (discipline may vary by domain) and a minimum 1-3 years of progressive experience in the energy software industry.
- Understanding of general Cloud technologies, architecture, and benefits over traditional solutions
- Experience with Public Cloud PaaS/SaaS solutions: AWS / AZ resources and managed services
- High level understanding of cloud security concepts and standards: SOC2, encryption, IAM, RBAC
- Knowledge of storage methods/types, and data operations offered by public cloud providers (AWS/AZ)
- Knowledge of resource types and functions provided by public cloud providers
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Technical Sales Consultant I to Technical Sales Consultant II or Technical Sales Consultant III.
3000 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 146176
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Landmark Software & Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.