We are looking for the right people â€” people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worldâ€™s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Requirements
- Under direct supervision, the OTC Process Specialist supports the Opportunity to Cash (OTC) Global Business Services (GBS) value stream and function in Business Development (Pricing and Contracts or Proposals and Quotes) or Operations (Sales Order Management or Invoicing).
- The incumbent creates, edits, manages and validates OTC internal and customer data and system documents with attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Reviews and validates work completed by junior personnel. Manages and maintains data in multiple systems.
- Communicates with team and internal clients.
- Provides peer training to newer team members.
- Takes an active part in the continuous improvement process.
- Promotes and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of experience working in a professional office environment are required.
- A Bachelors Degree in Business and previous experience working in the oil and gas industry, specifically in business development, field operations, or field engineering are preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from OTC Process Specialist to Sr. OTC Process Specialist.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E.,Â Houston,Â Texas,Â 77032, United StatesÂ
Requisition Number: 168257Â
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: FinanceÂ
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:Â
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.