Join our innovating Internship Program
Partner with the best
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to have a deep dive in industrial and petroleum industry segments from CO2 emissions reduction making Baker Hughes more energy forward company in RCIS space. You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
The Oilfield Equipment (OFE) segment provides a broad portfolio of mission critical products and services that serve as the last line of defense during drilling and over the life of a field. These products and services are required to facilitate the safe and reliable control and flow of hydrocarbons from the wellhead to the production facilities. The OFE portfolio has solutions for the subsea, offshore surface and onshore operating environments. OFE designs and manufactures subsea and surface drilling and production systems and provides a full range of services related to onshore and offshore drilling and production operations
Our Oilfield Equipment business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team is the last line of defense for quality before it goes to our customers.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled in Engineering (Petroleum and Industrial) subjects
- Average marks 4.0 – 5.0 or the equivalent at your University
- Be in your penultimate year of degree studies
- Upper-Intermediate or greater of oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions
- Oil & gas engineering knowledge
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team work and fast learner
The Oilfield Equipment segment is seeking for an Intern to contribute the local Sales and Commercial organization.
As part of your assignment, you will be responsible for:
• Working on various sales or commercial assignments, from customer-facing sales roles to product management or marketing
• Participating in career development and formal training, receiving coaching and mentoring
• Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers and interacting with global business leaders
• Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
• Demonstrating strong leadership skills, and the ability to build relationships and network across all levels
After completing this Internship you may have the opportunity to access to our early-career development program, designed to attract and retain students who are ready to help us deliver innovative outcomes to our customers (visit https://careers.bakerhughes.com/global/en/aspire to learn more)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. We’re on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff
- Paid Internship
- Flexible work arrangements
- Additional elected benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, were committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and were always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.