At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004. Our diverse and multinational workforce of ~2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment and we are aiming to provide an exciting, long term career to all our employees. We develop together, we grow together. Proudly awarded as Responsible employer of the year and received HRKomm award for Diverse workplace and award for Ergonomic program.
WHAT ROLE YOU WILL PLAY IN OUR TEAM:
At ExxonMobil, we know that people need energy. We work to expand the supply of reliable and affordable energy needed for economic progress. In doing so, we take a balanced approach that considers the impact of our operations on local economies, communities and the environment.
There is a growing network of 5000+ gas stations in Europe operating under the Esso brand, and selling to motorist high quality fuels, Mobil1 and other lubricant products, coffee, food and grocery items. Forecourt payment and loyalty solutions (including digital payment and loyalty applications), and the underlying IT infrastructure are a fundamental element of our brand proposition and they are expected to deliver frictionless consumer experience while meeting the highest system security standards. We build on long term commercial relationships with market leading vendors to do so.
The Retail Technology Business Advisor will join our team of technology savvy business professionals who work with various payment, point of sale, terminal, network, and loyalty service vendors to deliver a seamless consumer experience through state of the art solutions and to create a compelling competitive advantage.
We work in strong collaboration with in-house experts from IT and Procurement whilst embedded in Retail marketing team to use technology to bring a fresh and modern approach to the retail fuels business.
This is a new position in our recently established center of excellence for retail technology solutions (e.g. POS, terminals, payment and loyalty systems) in Budapest.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work in the intersection of business and IT stakeholders to understand business needs, mapping them to technology requirements and working with suppliers to deliver the right results.
- Ensure that the various deliverables (enhancements, new functionalities etc.) across the retail technology program are clear for the vendors in your portfolio, contribute to synchronized delivery across the different but interconnected solutions and with other vendors, and perform necessary prioritizations.
- Participate in planning events and building a robust roadmap and product backlog.
- Keep the vendors accountable for delivering work on time and on budget while meeting the business objectives.
- Establish and manage strong commercial relationship with vendors, retail site operators and internal stakeholders.
- Steward the performance of your vendors.
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Combination of commercial acumen, vendor management, and IT project delivery experience.
- Proven track record in at least one of these areas and willingness and ability to learn in the other areas is required.
- Understanding of retail technology solutions (POS, terminals, host systems, front-end processors, and payment and loyalty solutions) is an advantage.
- Good relationship management, communication and influencing skills.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life. ExxonMobil Hungary offers a variety of benefits to support and protect your health and financial wellbeing.
From Day 1:
- Premium+: Annual bonus to recognize active service with ExxonMobil on top of your competitive pay
- Flex Your Day opportunity – providing flexibility around where and when you work
- Private Health insurance and Employee assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including ergo breaks, ergonomics support, office yoga, massage and much more!
With Continued employment:
- Voluntary Pension Fund (after 3 months of employment)
- Cafeteria (after 3 months of employment)
- Service Awards (at key service anniversary milestones)
Please note benefits may be changed from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
Stay connected with us
Learn more at our website
Follow us on LinkedIN and Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe our channel at YouTube
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.
Be the first to comment