At Eni, we are looking for a Vendor Qualification Specialist within Eni Mexico in Mexico City. You will be responsible for Performing all activities related to vendor registration and Vendor Qualification, Due Diligence Cards and Feedback rating and maintains vendor data to ensure accuracy.
About Eni Mexico
We have been working in Mexico since 2006 and our wholly owned subsidiary, Eni Mexico S de RL de CV, was founded there in 2015. Eni Mexico is developing the Amoca, Miztón and Tecoalli discoveries in the shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico. In 2015, we acquired Area 1, located 200 kilometres west of Ciudad del Carmen and at a depth of 33 metres, and in July 2019 we began production. An estimated 2.1 billion barrels of oil equivalent (boe) are in place (90% oil) in the Amoca, Miztón and Tecoalli fields.
Full field production will commence in early 2021 with the installation of a floating production, storage and offloading facility (FPSO). The Area will reach a daily plateau of 100,000 boe. We will also construct and install two additional platforms on the Amoca field and one on the Tecoalli field. As one of the first overseas energy companies to begin successful exploration and operations in Mexico, joining us means you could develop your career with a company applying deep knowledge, expertise and technological innovation to everything we do.
As a member of the Contracts & Procurement department at Eni Mexico, you will be responsible for:
- Interface with the Compliance and Vendor Management team as key focal point for all vendor qualification processes;
- Performs key vendor analysis to ensure streamlined and accurate Vendor Qualification activities
- Coordinates and organizes Qualification Team meetings as required
- Coordinates, organizes, and leads Vendor Qualification Audits in line with ISO 9001 standards and Eni SpA Qualification Audit Standards;
- Communicates with Procurement Team the status of ongoing qualification activities
- Maintains vendor relationships to ensure timely and effective completion of Vendor Qualification activities;
- Coordinates, facilitates, and lead training on Vendor Management processes;
- Monitors ongoing assigned vendor management activities;
- Participates and contributes to procurement planning and reporting processes, including reporting of key Vendor Management KPIs;
- Coordinates the entry of vendor data into centralized databases to ensure accuracy and completion of required Vendor Data;
- Performs Compliance related tasks as required by the Compliance; Local Content and Vendor Management Manager.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- University degree
- Some experience in the oil & gas industry.
- General knowledge of Oil & Gas operations
- MS Office, Excel, Access required, SAP desirable
Mexico City, Mexico.
Residential. Local (non-expatriate) 12 months Fixed Term Contract (extendable)
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity and lifelong learning. Learn more:
- Training & Development
- Rewards, Benefits and Welfare
- Our Mission
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.