Join our affilate TotalEnergies Explortion & Production Norway in Stavanger !
As Flow Assurance Engineer, you will be testing of LedaFlow a multiphase flow simulator against production data.
You main missions will be:
- Validate of the new numerical scheme that is being developed.
- Analyze the impact of the scheme on the accuracy of the results and on the simulation speed.
- Evaluate the new physical models considering the physico-chemical properties of the fluid on the hydraulics against experimental data.
- Present the results of the analysis internally but also presented and discussed with the code developers.
Context and environment
Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr.
Expected qualifications :
- Master degree or engineering school or equivalent in fluid mechanics/thermodynamics/process or chemical engineering.
Computing skills :
- Knowledge of Pack Office
- Programming using Python, Matlab or Fortran
- Algorithms resolution
- English: C1
- French: B2
- Norwegian (Not mandatory)
Proposed start date: SEPTEMBER 2023.
General R & D Responsibilities
Region, department, area
Experience level required
Less than 3 years
Exploration and Production
About us / company profile
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.