LOCATION: Calgary, Alberta (CA-AB)
JOB NUMBER: 65901
Why you should join us:
Do you have experience implementing hardware, software and telephone systems such as Teams, Avaya, Cisco and Mitel? If so, we want to hear from you! In this dynamic role you will find creative and technical solutions to engineering, automation, product lifecycle and development issues while keeping all related voice and video services working properly.
You will use your expertise to:
- Build plans and policies for Microsoft Teams and associated voice and video communications services, strategies and technologies.
- Act as a subject matter expert on legacy PBX systems supporting Analog, Digital & IP end points in multi vendor infrastructure.
- Support activities associated with PBX, SBCs, Call Routing, System Certificates, PowerShell scripting.
- Execute ITIL based work including incident, problem and change management.
- Collaborate across multiple teams and interact effectively with all levels of the organization to drive efficiencies and achieve results.
- Apply project management skills to smaller projects to build out plans for tracking tasks, timelines, risks and issues.
We’d like to review your application if you have…
Must-haves (minimum requirements):
- Five year of experience in voice and information technology solutions design and service management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems or Diploma in Telecommunication or equivalent.
- Proven experience implementing Microsoft Teams Voice in a global enterprise organization
- Experience with Legacy Platforms such as PBX Avaya CS1000, Nortel Option 81C, Mitel, Cisco CUCM, Cisco CUCX, Session Border Controllers, MS Teams Enterprise Voice, MS Skype for Business
- Proficiency with SBC-Session Border Controller and Voice Gateway experience (AudioCodes)
- In-depth knowledge of cloud based Contact Center and Call recording solutions.
- Familiarity and skill with Skype Enterprise Voice configurations, policies, and routing over a complex WAN infrastructure (SBC, SIP, Media Gateways, VoIP, H.323, PBX, QoS), video and mobility
- Experience with Dial Plans, Voice Policies, Unified Messaging, SIP trunks, audio gateways and audio conferencing.
- Experience with cloud concepts especially relating to Microsoft Azure AD, Azure AD Connect and Teams.
- Expertise in Skype Enterprise Voice configurations, policies, and routing over a complex WAN infrastructure
- A good understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP sub-netting, voice policies, Trunking, routing, SMTP, DNS, DHCP
- Alignment with our values: safety above all else, stronger together, operational discipline, curiosity and lifelong learning, and act with integrity
Where you’ll be working, your work schedule, and other important information:
- You will work out of our Calgary head office, located in the Suncor Energy Centre at 150 – 6th Ave S.W.
- Hours of work are a regular 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday, with the potential for extended work hours based on business needs
- Depending on the nature of the role, we have implemented a Hybrid Work Model to provide our employees with a combination of office-based work and ‘work from home’ flexibility. To learn more, speak to your recruiter
- We have numerous Employee Inclusion Networks who work together to help foster an inclusive and respectful culture and drive positive change at Suncor. Current networks include both Workplace Inclusion Networks (focusing on inclusion and respect for all), and identity-focused networks (focusing on building community and a sense of belonging and allyship for different groups)
- We require qualified and safety-focused employees for business-critical roles that maintain our commitment to operational excellence and reliable operations. We are using technology to conduct virtual interviews to adhere to physical distancing recommendations and we are well set up for remote onboarding and orientation
- Suncor encourages everyone to do their part and support global efforts to limit the impact of COVID-19 with good hygiene practices, physical distancing, and with care and consideration for the people around you. For more information on how we’re responding to COVID-19, click here. #StrongerTogether
We are Canada’s leading integrated energy company with a business portfolio that includes oil sands development and upgrading, offshore oil and gas production, petroleum refining, and product marketing under the Petro-Canada brand. Our global presence offers rewarding opportunities for you to learn, contribute, and grow in a variety of career-building positions. We live by the value of safety above all else – if it isn’t safe, we don’t do it. Our strong track record of growth and a focus on sustainability mean tremendous potential for the future. Learn about our purpose and values.
In addition to rewarding job opportunities, we offer an attractive employee package, including:
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans
Stay connected to us:
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job postings and news
- Visit our Report on Sustainability to see our progress on a number of environmental, social and economic topics and what we’re doing to position our company for the future
- Join our Talent Community and sign up to receive customized job alerts
- Read our Suncor Connections newsletter to see what we’re doing in the communities we live and work in
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected. We will consider accessibility accommodations to applicants upon request. Check out our social goal to learn how we are working to build greater mutual trust and respect with the Indigenous Peoples in Canada.
Please note that our job postings are typically open for two weeks, so don’t delay, apply now.
JOB CATEGORY: Business Professionals
To apply for this job please visit jobs.suncor.com.
Be the first to comment